My DingTV will show you how to install Nitro TV on Apple devices. Installing Nitro TV on iOS/Apple devices is possible by use of a third party app called IPTV Smarters. It can be found in the Apple App Store by simply searching for IPTV Smarters, then select on Get. To Install Nitro TV on Apple devices you will need to complete the following steps below. There will be a new working Nitro TV Pro app for Apple devices to be released in the near future, sorry no ETA.
Note: Unfortunately not all Nitro TV categories are available when using an Iphone and if using Apple TV the guide doesn’t properly load. This is due to a bug in the iOS systems. We strongly suggest purchasing a My DingTV Box from our shop for premium viewing experience. CLICK HERE!
Your Nitro TV account information will be entered in using these quick steps.
- You may enter in any name you wish. This feature is used for people who have multiple TV services.
- Enter in your Nitro TV username and password. This was provided to you via email, shortly after you checked out. If you need a Nitro TV membership, check the links at the bottom of this page.
- You will need to enter in this Portal URL.
- Select Next
- Last select on the Grey Box that contains your Nitro TV account information. See pic below
- When successful you will see these 2 screens appear. The Smarters app Home screen and the Channel loading screen. Pictured below.
Sit Back and Enjoy!
Now that you have completed the login steps, you may start to watch any Nitro TV channel you wish. There is a very helpful guide which shows you how to navigate and adjust settings. See links below. Keep in mind not all functions are available in the IPTV Smarters app primarily because the app was designed for android use. To achieve optimal viewing experience My DingTV strongly suggest purchasing a Minix Neo U9-h octa core android box. Please check out the very helpful links below to answer of your questions.