The following tutorial will show you how to install X TV on Apple devices. Installing X TV on iOS/Apple devices is possible by the use of third party apps such as IPTV Smarters or their rebrands. These apps are Xtreme, 247 IPTV Player, and WesoPro they can be found in the Apple App Store by simply searching for IPTV then select on ‘Get’ to start your download.
Other apps like GSE are available but at the moment we do not provide instructions for this or of the many other available apps. Many of these apps will use the portal url with login credentials or your M3u. See our links page for more info
To Install X TV on Apple devices you will need to complete the following steps below.
Note: Unfortunately not all TV categories are available when using an iphone and when using Apple TV the guide doesn’t properly load. This is due to a bug in the iOS systems. We strongly suggest purchasing a decent android device for a premium viewing experience.
Your X TV account information will be entered in using these quick steps.
- You may enter in any name you wish. This feature is used for people who have multiple TV services.
- Enter in your X TV username and password. This was provided to you via email, shortly after you checked out. If you need a X TV membership, check the links at the bottom of this page.
- You will need to enter in one of these Portal URL ‘s http://frt242.com:25461 or http://xyza.ltd:25461 or http://ingrid.ltd:25461
- Select Next
- Finally select on the Grey Box that contains your TV account information. See pic below
- When successful you will see these 2 screens appear. The Smarters app Home screen and the Channel loading screen pictured below.
Sit Back and Enjoy!
Now that you have completed the login steps, you may start to watch any X TV channel you wish. There is a very helpful guide which shows you how to navigate and adjust settings see links below. Keep in mind not all functions are available in the IPTV Smarters app primarily because the app was designed for android use. To achieve optimal viewing experience My DingTV strongly suggest purchasing a decent android box like the Nvidia Shield. Please check out the very helpful links below to answer of your questions.