Installing Apps such as XTV and all other newly suggested apps is done with ease using our helpful guides! MyDingTV strives to keep you up to date with the most current media streaming apps available. Unfortunately not all apps are available in the Google play store so we provide you with easy instructions on how to stay current. With the help of Filelinked, you are only a few clicks away from being up to date!
Filelinked and Downloader
There are many different ways to install the X TV apps and other media apps, but we strongly recommend using the Filelinked method.
If you have a Fire TV or Firestick you will need to use the Downloader method as mention in the instructions below.
Now if you have a standard android box you can simply go to your chrome web browser and install it directly from the Filelinked website
To get it directly from your web browser go to https://www.filelinkedapk.com/ or CLICK HERE!
With the help of Filelinked, MyDingTV gives you full access to the most current version of X TV apps and all other free media streaming apps. It's like having our own personal app store where you can download only apps you wish to use. Follow the steps below for installing all apps.
Instructions for Downloader App
1. Get the app from your devices app store or google play store.
2. Open Downloader.
3. Type in any of these 3 URL’s after the http://
Note: Depending on which generation Fire device you own depends on which link may work.
4. Install Filelinked
5. Proceed to the next section
Instructions for Filelinked
1. First close out all running apps before installing any new apps.
2. Open the Filelinked app.
3. When prompted for a code enter in 22015867
4. Select on Continue button.
5. Now you will see a list of suggested apps you can download.
6. Select on the download arrow of the file you want downloaded
7. After the files apk is downloaded a play arrow will appear
8. Select on the play arrow
9. Select on Install tab
10. Now the app is installed and you can adjust the apps settings to achieve optimal performance.
11. Check out the link below for adjusting your app settings.
12. Repeat the above steps (6-11) for each file/app you want downloaded.