Terms of Service and Acceptance of Terms
DingTV, LLC (“DingTV,” “we,” or “us”) provides a conduit to an online video service which gives users the opportunity to select from various offerings of live and on-demand programming, including television shows, movies, clips, and other content (collectively, the “Content”). Our video service, the Content, our player for viewing the Content (the “Video Player”) and any other products, features, tools, materials, or other services (including third-party branded services) offered from time to time by DingTV through a variety of Access Points (defined below) are referred to collectively as the “Services.” The term “Access Points” refers to, collectively, the third-party websites, applications, and other places where any Services are available, including websites and applications of online third-party distribution partners and other websites where users or website operators are permitted to embed or have otherwise licensed the Video Player.
Changes to These Terms
DingTV may need to make changes to these Terms from time to time for many reasons. For example, DingTV may need to reflect updates in how the Services work or changes in the law. You should look at these Terms regularly, which are posted on the DingTV site at www.mydingtv.com/terms. If DingTV makes a material change to these Terms, we will notify you by posting a notice on the DingTV website. If you are a registered user, DingTV will also send an email to the email address you most recently provided to us prior to the material change taking effect. Therefore, it is important that you keep your account information, including email address, updated. Any material change to these Terms will be effective automatically 30 days after the revised Terms are first posted or, for users who register or otherwise provide opt-in consent during this 30-day period, at the time of registration or consent, as applicable.
Access and Use of the Services
- Age Limitations. The Services are not intended to be used by children. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register with DingTV or provide your personal information to DingTV. DingTV does include family and all ages material so use of DingTV services by a minor is permitted under the guidance or supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Your License. DingTV is pleased to grant you a non-exclusive limited license to use the Services, including accessing and viewing the Content on a streaming-only basis through the Video Player as set forth in these Terms. The periods during which you can view each piece of Content will vary based on the rights availability of such Content and the terms of your subscription.
- The Content, Usage Rules and Limitations. You may only access and view the Content in compliance with these Terms. You may not either directly or using any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, or circumvent any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with the Content including geo-filtering mechanisms. You may not either directly or using any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means copy, record, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, or transmit or re-transmit the Content unless expressly permitted by the terms of your subscription or otherwise by DingTV in writing. You may not incorporate the Content into, or stream or re-transmit the Content via, any hardware or software application or make it available via frames or in-line links unless expressly permitted by DingTV in writing. Furthermore, you may not create, recreate, distribute or advertise an index of any significant portion of the Content unless authorized by DingTV. You may not build a business utilizing the Content, whether or not for profit. The Content covered by these restrictions includes without limitation any text, graphics, layout, interface, logos, photographs, audio and video materials, and stills. In addition, you are strictly prohibited from creating derivative works or materials that otherwise are derived from or based on in any way the Content, including montages, mash-ups and similar videos, wallpaper, desktop themes, greeting cards, and merchandise, unless expressly permitted by DingTV in writing. This prohibition applies even if you intend to give away the derivative materials free of charge.
- Content Subjectivity. Content tends to elicit varying reactions among different people. You may come across Content that you find offensive, indecent, explicit or objectionable. Also, Content types, genres, categories, and descriptions are provided as suggestions to help with navigation, and DingTV does not guarantee that you will agree with them. You acknowledge these risks.
- Content Quality. DingTV uses various technologies to provide you with an optimal viewing experience. That said, quality of Content, including resolution, may be affected by the format of the Content, your location, the speed and bandwidth of your internet service, and the devices used, among other factors. HD and 4K Ultra HD availability for certain Content depends on your internet service and device capabilities. The time it takes you to begin playing Content will vary based on many factors, including your location, internet bandwidth, the number of devices simultaneously connecting to the same network, the Content you have selected, and the configuration of the device you are using. As a result, DingTV is unable to make any warranties about the Content in these respects.
Subscription Terms and Billing
PLEASE NOTE: Web Hosting Service, also known as, X TV subscriptions are service based products, once your web hosted service order is placed it cannot be refunded for any reason. Please be precise when picking the package that works best for you and your family. When purchasing a X TV (Auto Renewal) or other subscription, you therefore accept a reoccurring charge not to exceed the price or duration of the original package purchased. Subscriptions can be changed or canceled at any time with no interruption to your existing service. All cancellations must be processed on our website at mydingtv.com/my-account at least three days prior to the renewal date to avoid service continuation You may also email us with you X TV Username. You may also Click Here to go directly to the MY Account section of our website. Non-renewal plans are also available in our Shop if you do not want to commit to any recurring charge. If at any time you have any questions or concerns you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a DingTV representative will contact you within a timely manner.